Buryl name meaning
What does Buryl mean?
Meaning of Buryl is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of BurylNames that rhyme with Buryl
How popular is the name Buryl?
Buryl is an uncommon baby name in United States, 22 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1955. Over 138 babies in United States have been named Buryl. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Buryl around the globe.
What numbers say about Buryl?
Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know. Luck is following your every step in life. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it.
You would love these names similar to Buryl
- Ihu is originated from Maori is used as a boy name, Ihu means "God Rescues"
- Merinda - Meaning of Merinda is Beautiful used for girls has its origin in Australian
- Rangie - Girl name Rangie means "God of the Sky" is of Maori origin. Rangie is derived from Rangi.
- Dainan - Unorthodox and Contemporary Dainan is originated from Australian bestowed upon boys, Dainan means "A Kindhearted Man"
- Amarina means Rain is originated from Australian is a girl name
Famous people named Buryl
We could not find any notable namesake.