Tangaroa meaning and origin
Maori name Tangaroa is a baby boy name, meaning of Tangaroa is "God of the Sea".Names that rhyme with Tangaroa
Popularity of Tangaroa
Tangaroa is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Tangaroa?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You try so desperately to change the world. Your failures motivate you. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Looking for a name like Tangaroa? Please go through the following names
- Ihu came from Maori is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ihu is "God Rescues"
- Rangie - Of Maori origin, Rangie bestowed upon girls, Rangie means "God of the Sky". Rangie is derivation of Rangi.
- Tangaroa - Boy name Tangaroa came from Maori, Tangaroa means "God of the Sea"
- Macalla means Full Moon is used as a gender insensitive name came from Australian
- Paikea - Creative and adventurous and Fresh unisex name Paikea has origin in Maori, meaning of Paikea is "Tame Whale"
Namesakes of Tangaroa
We could not find any notable namesake.