Buthayna meaning and origin
The girl name Buthayna is originated from Arabic, Buthayna means "Of Beautiful and Tender Body or Easily Cultivated Land" is used commonly in Arabic, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Buthayna
Popularity of Buthayna
Buthayna is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Buthayna is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Buthayna globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Buthayna
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
You would love these names similar to Buthayna
- Saban - Used prevalently in Albanian and Arabic unheard-of, Saban has origin in Albanian and Arabic, Saban means "The Element Sabban Which Means Soap Maker Soap Merchant" is aimed at baby boys
- Shamit - Shamit's meaning is Gentle or Peace Maker is used prevalently in Oriya, Malayalam and Telugu is used as a boy name
- Saini is used in Hindi and Arabic is a gender insensitive name, Saini means "Sign or All Time Gorgeous"
- Manaar - Used specifically in Gujarati, Kannada and Marathi, Manaar is used as a gender insensitive name, Manaar means "Lighthouse, Guiding Light or Guiding Light Lighthouse"
- Zaina - Infrequent girl name Zaina is majorly used in Arabic and Marathi, meaning of Zaina is "Beautiful, Beloved or Friend"
Namesakes of Buthayna
We could not find any notable namesake.