Ammar name meaning
On This Page
What does Ammar mean?
Unfamiliar Ammar is originated from Arabic and Sanskrit languages bestowed upon boys and is used commonly in Swedish, Hindi, Arabic, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, English and Sindhi, Ammar means "Long-living, Builder, The Maker or Who Uses His Life At Prayer".
Ammar is form of commonly accepted Amar. Amar is variation of well-liked Ammar. Amar is equivalent of Umar in Arabic language. Offbeat Arabic and Sanskrit Amar, meaning of Amar is "Everlasting and Immortal".
Ammar is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name عمّار Meaning Virtuous, Pious.
How do I pronounce Ammar?
The two syllabled name Ammar is pronounced, a(m)-mar.
Variants of AmmarNames that rhyme with Ammar
How popular is the name Ammar?
Ammar used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1977 and over 2263 babies have been given the name in 42 years. When at its peak in 2015,.
However after 42 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Ammar is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names.
In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 600 on boy names chart when 52 babies were named Ammar. There are over 837 babies that have been given the name Ammar in England and Wales.
Ammar is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1953 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1966, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 700 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Ammar.
Over 505 babies in France have been named Ammar. The given name is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 500 boy names.
There are over 209 babies that have been given the name Ammar in Switzerland. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Ammar is extremely popular in Iraq where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Saudi Arabia and Algeria.
Also the baby name is popular in Sudan, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Nepal, Pakistan, Iran and Palestine. According to our estimate, over 640000 babies have been named Ammar globally.
Ammar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ammar?
You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own.
If you like Ammar, you would love these names
- Shabb - Meaning of Shabb is Young is a baby boy name is used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Ghutayf - Boy name Ghutayf means "Affluent" is used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Awa - Rarefied Awa majorly is used in Swedish, Finnish and Arabic, meaning of Awa is "The Enlivening, Beautiful Angel or Living". It is rooted from Hebrew and Maori is used as a unisex name
- Kateb - Meaning of Kateb is Clerk, Scribe or Author is mostly used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic is a boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Marta - Prominent and All time favorite unisex name Marta means "A Lady or Pearl", especially used in Greenlandic and Icelandic came from Latin, Greek and Aramaic. On the list of baby girl names, prominent Marta elevated to 494th position in 1962 in United States
Sibling Names for Ammar
Looking for sibling name ideas to pair with the name Ammar? Look no further! We've compiled a list of unique and stylish names that complement Ammar perfectly. From classic to modern, these names are sure to inspire you in your search for the perfect baby name.
Sister to Ammar
Brother for Ammar
Famous people named Ammar
- Ammar ibn Yasir, was one of the Muhajirun
- Ammar Abadah Nasser al-Wa'eli, became wanted
- Ammar al-Baluchi, Pakistani citizen
- Ammar Hassan, singer
- Ammar Siamwalla, is one of Thailand's most prominent economists
- Ammar Souayah, retired Tunisian footballer
- Ammar al-Hakim, Iraqi cleric and politician
- Ammar Ramadan, Sudanese football defender
- Ammar Rihawi, retired Syrian international football midfielder
- Ammar Eloueini, Since 1999 the office has operated with locations
- Ammara Siripong in Chocolate as Actress
- Ammar Jemal, is a Tunisian soccer player, he works as a defender.
- Ammar Chalak is famous for his acting in movie In the Shadows of the City
- Ammar Tafti Dehghan characterized the central character of N in 1992 film Ilia, naghash-e javan.
Lists having Ammar
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -mar
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean living
- Baby Names that mean Religious
- Baby Names that mean Maker
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Prayer