Callixtus name meaning
On This Page
What does Callixtus mean?
Callixtus is spelling variant of Calixtus. Calixtus is form of Callistus.
Variants of CallixtusNames that rhyme with Callixtus
How popular is the name Callixtus?
Callixtus is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Saint Lucia. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Callixtus
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Looking for a name like Callixtus? Please go through the following names
- Elna - Long standing and Popular Elna is used particulary in Nordic and Kannada is of Old Provençal and Greek origin and commonly is given to girls, Elna means "Shining or Longing"
- Aleksia - Of Old Greek origin, Unwonted Aleksia means "Protector, Protect and Man's Defender" used substantially in Danish, Swedish and Finnish is a baby girl name. Aleksia is derivation of Alexia.
- Véro - The Véro has its origin in Greek, Véro means "Bearer of Victory"
- Katrine - Darling Katrine is used chiefly in Finnish and English aimed at girls, Katrine means "Pure, Form of Catherine or The Pure" is originated from Old Greek
- Philis - Originated from Old Greek, Outlandish Philis means "Green Bough" and is given to baby girls is particulary used in English
Famous people named Callixtus
We could not find any notable namesake.