Cayli meaning and origin
Cayli is a variant spelling of Caili. Caili is form of pleasing Kayley.
Variants of CayliNames that rhyme with Cayli
Popularity of Cayli
Cayli is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 1999, it ranked 4196th when 27 girls were named Cayli. There are over 419 babies that have been given the name Cayli in United States. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Cayli globally.
Numerological aspects of Cayli
Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are stubborn and self-motivated. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life.
Do you like Cayli? You would love these names
- Ewan - Unexpected Ewan mostly is used in Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Old Greek and Celtic is a boy name, meaning of Ewan is "Yew or Noble Race"
- Merryl - Merryl's meaning is Falcon, Soul or King or Blackbird is substantially used in English, a gender insensitive name is rooted from German and Celtic
- Gaëla means Who Invaded the British Isles or Settled In Wales or The Gaels is of Celtic origin
- Eoghan - Origin of Trendy Eoghan is in Celtic and Old Greek languages is used as a boy name and is principally used in Gaelic and Irish, meaning of Eoghan is "The Element Ebor Which is of the Meaning Yew or That of the Yew Stem End"
- Torrence - Popular unisex name Torrence has origin in Old Irish and Latin largely used in English language, Torrence means "From the Low Hills"
Namesakes of Cayli
- Caylian Curtis in Xcalibur as Actress