Caelee name meaning
On This Page
What does Caelee mean?
Outlandish and Modern girl name Caelee is used in English came from Celtic. Caelee is form of lofty Kayley. Kayley is variant of famed Kaila. Also Kayley is variation of commonly accepted Kayleigh.
Kayley is also variation of Ó Caollaidhe Meaning Descendant of Caolladhe. Of Old Irish, Hebrew and Celtic origin, Outlandish and Modern Kayley, Kayley means "Pure, Keeper of the Keys and Descendant of Caollaidhe".
How do I pronounce Caelee?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Caelee is ca(e)-lee.
Variants of CaeleeNames that rhyme with Caelee
How popular is the name Caelee?
Caelee is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. According to our findings, over 50 babies have been named Caelee globally.
What numbers say about Caelee?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
You would love these names similar to Caelee
- Kaci - The popular unisex name Kaci is of Old Irish and Celtic origin and is prevalently used in English language, Kaci means "Vigorous or Brave"
- Shanen - Offbeat Anglo-Saxon and Celtic Shanen bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Shanen is "Wise or Irish River" is used mostly in Malayalam and Kannada
- Uriell means Angel is a boy name came from Celtic and Hebrew
- Palin - Origin of Atypical and Contemporary Palin is in Celtic is used especially in Telugu and Kannada and a unisex name, meaning of Palin is "Guarding or Protecting"
- Rionna - Offbeat girl name Rionna means "Queenly and Pure" is originated from Celtic. Rionna is derivation of Riona.
Famous people named Caelee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Caelee
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lee
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Descendant