Kayley meaning and origin
Illustrous Kayley is used in Swedish, Finnish, Irish, English and Danish came from Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic, Kayley means "Pure, Keeper of the Keys or Descendant of Caollaidhe" is given to baby girls. Kayley is variation of lofty Kayleigh. Kayleigh is variant of immutable and widespread Kyle. Also Kayleigh is variant of predominant Kaila. Kayleigh is spelling variant of Kayley. Illustrous Kayleigh is used substantially in English, Kayleigh means "Keeper of the Keys, Descendant of Caollaidhe and Slim and Fair" has origin in Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic. Kayley is variant form of celebrated Kaila. Kaila is variation of loved Kayley. Kaila is abridged form of Kelila. Kaila is a spelling variation of Kayla. Kaila's meaning is Modern Variant of Katherine and Victory is largely used in English and Marathi is of Celtic and Hebrew origin.
Variants of Kayley
View middle names that goes with Kayley like Christena, Acia, Brie, Lete,Names that rhyme with Kayley
Popularity of Kayley
Kayley was a common name in United States. Over 8149 babies have been named Kayley since 1977. At its zenith in 1999,. However after 39 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, A common name in England and Wales having over 1252 recievers in 23 years of usage. At its zenith in 1996, it ranked 293rd when 127 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Kayley is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 120 babies in Ireland have been named Kayley. It had a short run of 4 years on Belgium girl names chart.
Kayley is a common name in England while somewhat familiar name in Canada and Wales. At least, 9000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Kayley in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kayley?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Your career success is inevitable. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Kayley
- Leannán - Leannán's meaning is Lover is a boy name came from Celtic
- Albertie - Of Celtic and Germanic origin, Unexpected Albertie means "All and Illustrious and Noble Famous" is aimed at girls. Albertie is effeminate version of Albert.
- Audrina - Well-Liked Audrina came from Old English and Old High German, meaning of Audrina is "Noble, High or Royal or Noble Strength" is a baby girl name is used chiefly in English
- Cody means Helpful or Son of Óda came from Old Irish and Celtic used as a gender insensitive name is specifically used in English, Irish and English
- Aleen - Predominant and Ceaseless Old Greek, Slavonic and Old French Aleen is specifically used in Finnish and English, meaning of Aleen is "Shining" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Kayley
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kayley
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kay
- Girl names that ends with -ley
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Descendant