Ceallagh meaning and origin
Of Celtic origin, Ceallagh is used as a boy name, Ceallagh means "Bright-Headed, Monastery, Church or Warlike".Names that rhyme with Ceallagh
Popularity of Ceallagh
Ceallagh is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ceallagh
Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You are always open to new adventures. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Looking for names similar to Ceallagh? Please go through the following names
- Arzhelenn - Used substantially in Breton, Arzhelenn means "Bear or Prince". It is rooted from Celtic
- Tremain - Curious boy name Tremain is dominantly used in English has its roots in Celtic, meaning of Tremain is "From the House By the Rock, From the Stone House or From the Big Town"
- Orla - Used principally in Irish, Finnish and Swedish eternal and famous, Orla means "Golden Princess or Ór Meaning Gold" is originated from Old Irish and Celtic is customarily given to both sexes
- Cal means Hairless or Little Bald One is used commonly in Scottish and English and a gender-neutral name is originated from Irish, Hebrew and Gaelic
- Mallymkun - Unisex name Mallymkun is originated from Celtic is chiefly used in Old Norse. Mallymkun is Nordic form of The Old Irish Name *Máel Lomchon
Namesakes of Ceallagh
We could not find any notable namesake.