Antolin name meaning
What does Antolin mean?
Unorthodox Antolin is originated from Greek is a baby boy name is used in English. Antolin is variant transcription of Andolin. Andolin is form of Antoninus. Unorthodox Andolin is originated from Greek, Andolin means "Who Eats Flower".
How do I pronounce Antolin?
The three syllabled name Antolin is commonly pronounced as a-nto-lin. It can also be pronounced as an-tolin.
Variants of AntolinNames that rhyme with Antolin
How popular is the name Antolin?
Antolin is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 129 babies in United States have been named Antolin. The first name is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2010. But Antolin is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 20000 babies have been named Antolin globally.
What numbers say about Antolin?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Parents who liked Antolin, loved these names
- Cleopatra - The infrequent and perennial girl name Cleopatra is used largely in English and Danish, Cleopatra means "Glory or Fathers Glory" is originated from Old Greek
- Diantha - Unconventional Diantha came from Greek and Old Greek languages bestowed upon girls, used chiefly in Greek and English, meaning of Diantha is "Celestial Flowers or Blend of Diana or Anthea"
- Ander - Uncommon boy name Ander is originated from Old Greek which is used predominantly in Danish and Finnish languages, meaning of Ander is "The Brave or Man"
- Petri - Unisex name Petri means "The Stone or The Rock" principally used in Norwegian and Finnish is rooted from African and Old Greek languages
- Tasia - Customary Old Greek Tasia is mainly used in English and is used for baby girls, meaning of Tasia is "Risen One and Resurrection". Tasia is short of Anastasia.
Sibling Names for Antolin
Choosing a name for your newborn can be an exciting yet challenging experience. If you're considering the name Antolin, you may also be thinking about sibling names that complement it. Here's a list of 20 unique and meaningful names that pair well with Antolin, giving your babies a perfect set of names to grow up with.
Sister to Antolin
Names for Antolin's brother
Famous people named Antolin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antolin
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Flower