Jalaal meaning and origin
The uncommon boy name Jalaal is originated from Arabic which is used particulary in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada languages, Jalaal means "Glory of the Faith or Splendour". Jalaal is variant form of predominant Jalil. Jalil is version of prominent Jalal. Offbeat Jalil came from Arabic, meaning of Jalil is "Influence and Majestic".
Variants of JalaalNames that rhyme with Jalaal
Popularity of Jalaal
Jalaal is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2005 and also in England and Wales. Also, Jalaal is a familiar name in India and Pakistan. At least, 300 people globally have carried Jalaal as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Jalaal
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted.
Go through the following names similar to Jalaal
- Johara - Meaning of Johara is Jewel is of English-American origin and a girl name is especially used in Arabic and English
- Fazeela - The girl name Fazeela means "Faithful" is used mainly in Arabic, Gujarati and Marathi
- Muyassar means Facilitated, Successful or Wealthy is prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic is aimed at both genders
- Amal - Meaning of Amal is Bright or Unblemished used for both sexes. Its origin is in English, Hebrew and Arabic is commonly used in Sikh, Kannada and Telugu
- Mirza - Unheard-of Mirza majorly is used in Iranian and Persian has origin in Old Persian, a gender insensitive name, meaning of Mirza is "Loved, A Prince or Title for Mogul"
Namesakes of Jalaal
- Jalaal Hartley, British television actor, writer and director