Chrysander meaning and origin
Meaning of Chrysander is Golden came from Old Greek is used as a boy name.
Variants of Chrysander
View middle names that goes with Chrysander like Veon, Aksel, Valy, Ivin, Ives,Names that rhyme with Chrysander
Popularity of Chrysander
Chrysander is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 10 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chrysander
Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Chrysander? You would love these names
- Egide - The Egide means "Shield or Strong" came from Greek
- Georgie - Georgie's meaning is Worker of the Earth or Variant of Georgia is used substantially in English and English used for both boys and girls is of Old Greek origin
- Chaos - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Old Greek Chaos means "Space" is bestowed upon boys
- Raya - Rare unisex name Raya is originated from Arabic, Germanic and Old Greek, meaning of Raya is "Flowing of a River, Goddess Parvati or Form of Regina" is used largely in Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam
- Alexa - Prevalent unisex name Alexa is used notably in German and Icelandic and came from Old Greek, Alexa means "Defender of Men, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Protector"
Namesakes of Chrysander
We could not find any notable namesake.