Chrisander meaning and origin
Offbeat and Modern boy name Chrisander is used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian came from Old Greek. Chrisander is form of modern Chrysander. Offbeat and Modern Chrysander is originated from Old Greek language, Chrysander means "Golden". Combination of unconventional KRIST and ANDR resulted in Chrisander. Combination of unconventional KRIST and ANDR resulted in Chrisander.
Variants of Chrisander
View middle names that goes with Chrisander like Mael, Erastus, Voly, Kyron, Orry, Valentin,Names that rhyme with Chrisander
Popularity of Chrisander
Chrisander is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our research, over 30 people has been named Chrisander globally.
Chrisander in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Chrisander?
Leave your own mark in the world. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
If you like Chrisander, you would love these names
- Coraline means Nature Name or Girl of the Sea is originated from English and Greek and a girl name is used especially in English and French
- Arackny - Girl name Arackny came from Old Greek, meaning of Arackny is "Spider". Arackny is resulted from Arachne.
- Stevy - Offbeat Stevy came from Old Greek and Greek is a unisex name, meaning of Stevy is "Crowning" is used prevalently in English
- Dorotha - Outstanding and Classy girl name Dorotha is used notably in English and Swedish that came from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Dorotha is "Variant of the Greek Dorothy or Gift or God"
- Daffy - Daffy's meaning is Laurel Tree and Laurel is used as a baby girl name came from English and Old Greek. Daffy is another transcription of Daphne.
Namesakes of Chrisander
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Chrisander
- Boy names beginning with C
- Greek Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Golden
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One