Clemet meaning and origin
Clemet is variant of Klemet. Klemet is Danish and Old Norse equivalent of Klemetr.
Variants of ClemetNames that rhyme with Clemet
Popularity of Clemet
Clemet is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Clemet is a familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Clemet?
You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are attractive but naive too. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem.
Parents who liked Clemet, loved these names
- Emund is Swedish form of Æimundr
- Kagus is Latin equivalent of Kagr
- Ansvar - Boy name Ansvar is used in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Ansvar is Swedish form of Andsvarr
- Dáidu - Boy name Dáidu means "Skill, Knowledge", used prevalently in Sami is of Sami origin
- Hod - The boy name Hod is used in English and Norwegian, Hod means "Vigorous Splendid, Confession or Splendor" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Clemet
- Clemet Rotevatn composed the music of short Sækzi