Clirim meaning and origin
Meaning of Clirim is Liberated used for boys, used commonly in Albanian is of Albanian origin.Names that rhyme with Clirim
Popularity of Clirim
Clirim is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1999. Also, Clirim is a familiar name in Albania and Greece. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Clirim globally.
What numerology tells about Clirim?
It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. You try so desperately to change the world. You avoid drama and gossip. Your heart is as big as a mountain. You hate people who play hard to get. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Clirim
- Shpend dominantly is used in Albanian is rooted from Albanian used as a baby boy name, meaning of Shpend is "Bird"
- Astrit - Boy name Astrit is of Albanian origin, substantially used in Albanian and Gujarati languages, meaning of Astrit is "Gold or Invincible"
- Besart - The uncommon and modern boy name Besart means "Golden Promise, Golden Oath or The Element Ar Meaning Gold" and is used specifically in Albanian has its origin in Albanian language
- Greis - Greis's meaning is Charm or Grace used for both boys and girls has its origin in Latin is mostly used in Swedish and Danish
- Ardit - The unconventional boy name Ardit means "The Elements Ar Meaning Gold or Golden Day" which is particulary used in Albanian has origin in Albanian
Namesakes of Clirim
We could not find any notable namesake.