Cola name meaning
On This Page
What does Cola mean?
The odd and classy unisex name Cola is used predominantly in Sanskrit and Italian that originated from Old Greek, meaning of Cola is "A Long Robe". Cola is shortened form of Nichol.
Nichol is variant form of NicolasNicola. Unusual and Traditional Nichol's origin is Old Greek and Greek, meaning of Nichol is "Feminine of Nicholas People's Victory, Victory and People and People's Victory" is specifically used in English.
How does Cola feel as a baby name?
Cola is a unique and distinctive name that can be given to baby boys. This name has an Italian origin and is derived from the name Nicola, meaning "People of victory." Although it's not a common name, Cola has a charm to it that parents may find appealing.
It's short, simple, and easy to pronounce. The sound of this name may give off a sense of playfulness and adventure as well. Cola possesses qualities that are both modern and classic at the same time, which makes it all the more intriguing as a baby boy's name.
It could also be considered a unisex name since it doesn't have any gender-specific connotations attached to it. Overall, Cola is an excellent choice for parents who want their child's name to stand out while retaining its uniqueness and charm.
How do I pronounce Cola?
Two syllabled Cola is pronounced as c(o)-la.Names that rhyme with Cola
How popular is the name Cola?
Cola is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 44 years, last appeared in 1987 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 340 babies in United States have been named Cola.
The first name is a common name in Nepal while somewhat familiar name in India, DR Congo and Cambodia. As per our evaluation, over 3000 people has been named Cola globally.
What numbers say about Cola?
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. You have to think of your own purpose and reason for waking up in the morning. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You keep your promises and people trust you for that.
Looking for names similar to Cola? Please go through the following names
- Gailon means Festive Party, The Calm and Little Blond has origin in Old Greek is bestowed upon baby boys. Gailon is derivative of Galen.
- Kacia - Odd unisex name Kacia is used chiefly in English and originated from Old Greek, Kacia means "Brave or Vigorous"
- Stefanas - Boy name Stefanas has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Stefanas is "To Wear a Crown and Crowned". Stefanas is a resultant of Stephen.
- Cibel has its origin in Phrygian and Greek, Cibel means "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology" is used for baby girls
- Ophélien - The Ophélien means "Help or Help" is originated from Greek
Middle names for Cola
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Cola, we've got you covered with these daring and endearing middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Cola.
Sibling Names for Cola
If you've decided on naming your new baby "Cola," you may be looking for sibling names that complement and pair well with it. Here's a list of potential sibling names to consider for your little one. From traditional to unique, there's something for everyone to choose from.
For a sister
Brother for Cola
Famous people named Cola
- Cola Debrot, writer, lawyer, medical doctor and politician
- Cola Petruccioli, Italian painter from Orvieto in Umbria,
Lists having Cola
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ola
- Baby Names that mean Long