Belladonna meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Italian and Latin Belladonna bestowed upon baby girls is chiefly used in English and Italian. Belladonna is variant of prevalent, biblical and everlasting Bella. Bella is variation of biblical, frequently used and timeless Isabella. Also Bella is a variant form of Bergljot. Bella is also variant form of pleasing Berit. Bella is shortened form of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is Italian, Scottish and German form of Isabella. Also Bella is English equivalent of Annabella. Bella is also form of Arabella in German, English and Scottish languages. Bella is also German and Spanish cognate of Belinda. Bella is also Spanish form of Elizabeth. Bella is also equivalent of Isabel in English, Italian and Scottish languages. Bella is also English and Scottish equivalent of Isabella. Bella is also equivalent of Mirabelle in English and Spanish languages. Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Germanic and Hebrew Bella, meaning of Bella is "God Protects My House and God is Perfection".
Variants of Belladonna
View middle names that goes with Belladonna like Ione, Syna, Ndia,Names that rhyme with Belladonna
Popularity of Belladonna
In United States, Belladonna is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. In 2009, it ranked 4673rd when 31 girls were named Belladonna. Over 297 babies in United States have been named Belladonna. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Belladonna globally.
What numerology tells about Belladonna?
Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Help them improve instead of judging. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind.
You would love these names similar to Belladonna
- Cassiano - Of Latin origin, Cassiano means "Cassius or Cassianus", majorly used in Italian and Portuguese is used as a boy name
- Altha - Renowned and Traditional unisex name Altha means "With Healing Power or Healer" which is dominantly used in English is of Old Greek and Latin origin
- Gloriana - Used in Finnish, English and Swedish uncustomary, Gloriana mostly aimed at baby girls, Gloriana means "Glorious Grace or Glory" came from Latin
- Christeen - Mostly used in English loved, Christeen aimed at girls has its origin in Latin, meaning of Christeen is "Anointed Christian or Anointed"
- Secret - Of Latin origin, Outlandish Secret is a baby girl name, Secret means "Secret"
Namesakes of Belladonna
- Belladonna, Italian Rock noir band