Cynae meaning and origin
Cynae is a variant spelling of Cyne. Largely used in English and English sufficiently quirky and fresh, Cyne, meaning of Cyne is "Ruler and Moon".
Variants of CynaeNames that rhyme with Cynae
Popularity of Cynae
Here's what numbers has to say about Cynae
You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Go through the following names similar to Cynae
- Zaakkar - Origin of Zaakkar is in Babylonian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Zaakkar is "Kind Hearted and Handsome". Zaakkar is resulted from Zakar.
- Kulap - The girl name Kulap means "Rose" is of Thai origin
- Theida - Mostly used in Frisian, Theida means "Of Noble Figure"
- Tirtharaji - Unisex name Tirtharaji means "Lord Shiva" is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi
- Menko - Meaning of Menko is Power is largely used in Frisian
Namesakes of Cynae
We could not find any notable namesake.