Osyris meaning and origin
Far-out and Fresh boy name Osyris is originated from Egyptian. Osyris is another transcription of Osiris. Far-out and Fresh Osiris's origin is Egyptian is principally used in English, meaning of Osiris is "Egyptian God of the Dead".
Variants of OsyrisNames that rhyme with Osyris
Popularity of Osyris
Osyris is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Osyris?
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You can't stand people who accept less than what they deserve and live a ‘normal' life. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Do you like Osyris? Read these names too
- MariLee - Well-Known girl name MariLee is of Hebrew and English-American origin, MariLee means "Sea of Bitterness and Star of the Sea". MariLee is derived from Mary.
- Sef - Pleasing and Modernistic Egyptian Sef bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sef is "Yesterday"
- Amsi - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Amsi is in Egyptian bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Amsi is "Embodiment of the Power of the Universe"
- Keprea - Girl name Keprea means "Emerging Sun" is originated from Egyptian. Keprea is a derivation of Khepri.
- Keb - Outlandish and Fresh boy name Keb is originated from Egyptian, Keb means "The Egyptian God Keb"
Namesakes of Osyris
We could not find any notable namesake.