Cyriaque meaning and origin
Meaning of Cyriaque is Lord or Master is originated from Greek.
Variants of CyriaqueNames that rhyme with Cyriaque
Popularity of Cyriaque
Cyriaque is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1935, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 297 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Cyriaque. Over 2152 babies in France have been named Cyriaque. But Cyriaque is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Central African Republic and Benin. At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Cyriaque
If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Cyriaque? You would love these names
- Maygan - Atypical Old Greek Maygan means "The Pearl and Great" is a baby girl name. Maygan is resultant of Megan.
- Ala - Of Old Norse and Greek origin, Outlandish and Ceaseless Ala is dominantly used in Finnish, Polish and English, Ala means "All, Entire, Rule or Power" is used for both sexes
- Sandey - Boy name Sandey means "Defender of Men or Diminutive of Alexander" used in English is originated from Old Greek
- Theoni - Used notably in Greek recent and odd, Theoni is rooted from Old Greek, Theoni means "Godly" is used as a baby girl name
- Leena - Unconventional girl name Leena means "Mild or Feminine Diminutive Form of Charles" used notably in Estonian and Kannada has its origin in Germanic and Old Greek languages
Namesakes of Cyriaque
We could not find any notable namesake.