Kaira meaning and origin
Kaira means Peaceful, Pure or Unique has its origin in Italian, Old Persian and Old Greek given to girls is used predominantly in Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, English, Tamil, Oriya, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and Telugu. Kaira is variant of frequently used Karine. Karine is variant of frequently used Carina. Also Karine is form of lofty Karin. Karine is also form of lofty Karina. Karine is English and German cognate of Carine. Also Karine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Karine is also German and English form of Carine. Karine is also German cognate of Carina. Karine is also equivalent of Karen in French and Russian languages. Karine is also equivalent of Karina in English language. Karine's meaning is Dear and Pretty is originated from Latin, Italian and Old Greek. Kaira is a version of famous Kyra. Kyra is a variation of Cyriaque. Kyra is effeminate form of Cyrus. Also Kyra is an effeminate variation of Cyrillus. Origin of Curious Kyra is in Old Persian, Celtic and Greek, meaning of Kyra is "Lord, 'Lord and Master".
Variants of Kaira
Kairah, Karine, Kyra, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Kurush, Kyros, Cyriaque, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Katharina, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katie, Cyrus, KiraNames that rhyme with Kaira
Popularity of Kaira
A common name in United States having over 2173 recievers in 45 years of usage. Currently peaked at the charts, it ranked 1425th when 154 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Kaira is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 715 on girl names chart when 57 babies were named Kaira. Over 472 babies in England and Wales have been named Kaira.
Kaira is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1152 (1956) in its 11 years run on France naming chart. Kaira is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela, Brazil, Philippines, Panama, Kenya and Mexico. As per our research, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Kaira around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kaira?
You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. There isn't a person you can't charm. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are all about adventure and travel.
Do you like Kaira? You would love these names
- Narziss - Majorly used in German, Narziss means "Sleep or Numbness". It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a boy name
- Artemisio - Artemisio's meaning is Artemis is used in Italian used as a boy name is rooted from Old Greek
- Caitlin - Origin of Admired Caitlin is in Old Greek, meaning of Caitlin is "Girls or The Pure", primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian is given to both genders
- Taras - Uncommon boy name Taras is rooted from Old Greek and is mostly used in Russian language, Taras means "Of Taras"
- Iolanda - Mostly used in Portuguese and Romanian unheard-of, Iolanda has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Iolanda is "Violet" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Kaira
- Kaira Gong, Singaporean singer whose family is of Shanghainese descent
Lists having Kaira
- Girl names beginning with K
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Unique