Dagnia meaning and origin
Girl name Dagnia is of Old Norse origin. Dagnia is version of outstanding and all time favorite Dagny. Dagny is a form of Dagný. Dagny is originated from Old Norse, Dagny means "New Day".
Variants of DagniaNames that rhyme with Dagnia
Popularity of Dagnia
Dagnia is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dagnia
Travelling is your passion. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Help them improve instead of judging. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Looking for names similar to Dagnia? Please go through the following names
- Stena is Swedish form of Stæina. Also Stena is equivalent of Steinar in Norwegian language
- Runulv - Boy name Runulv is used in Danish. Runulv is Danish form of Rúnulfr
- Magnella is Danish equivalent of Magnhild
- Tagea - Meaning of Tagea is Take is used specifically in Danish, a girl name has origin in Old Norse. Tagea is effeminate variation of Tage.
- Utvagen is form of Uthwagin in Danish language
Namesakes of Dagnia
We could not find any notable namesake.