Dago name meaning
On This Page
What does Dago mean?
Dago is derived from Diego. Diego is Spanish cognate of Jacques. Also Diego is Spanish cognate of Jacob. Diego is also Spanish and Italian equivalent of James. Diego is also equivalent of Santiago in Spanish language.
Diego's meaning is Holder of the Heel, Yahweh May Protect and Supplanter is originated from Old Greek, Spanish and Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Dago?
Two syllabled Dago is most commonly pronounced as d(a)-go.Names that rhyme with Dago
How popular is the name Dago?
Dago is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2006 when it ranked 6090th. There are over 122 babies that have been given the name Dago in United States.
Dago is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. But Dago is a popular baby name in Ivory Coast where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dago
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are always open to experience something new. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself.
Looking for a name like Dago? Please go through the following names
- Aleksia - Outlandish Aleksias origin is Old Greek, meaning of Aleksia is "The Word Alexein Which is of the Meaning to Ward Off to Defend and Protector" and is used for girls is especially used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish. Aleksia is resulted from Alexia.
- Deon - Prominent Deon has its origin in Old Greek is dominantly used in English and Greek used as a gender-neutral name, Deon means "Fertile Land, Fort or Follower of Dionysius"
- Draco means Dragon used for baby boys is of Old Greek and Old English origin is especially used in English
- Lamiah - Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Lamiah is mostly used in Arabic is a girl name, Lamiah means "Shine"
- Artemi - Used primarily in Russian, Swedish and Danish dominant, Artemi is originated from Old Greek is aimed at baby boys. Artemi is form of Artemas in Russian language. Also Artemi is Finnish and Russian equivalent of Artemis
Sibling Names for Dago
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to go with your little one's unique moniker "Dago"? Look no further! Check out this list of handpicked names that perfectly complement and enhance the beauty of your baby's name. From classic to trendy, there’s something for every taste and style.
Sister to Dago
Brother to Dago
Famous people named Dago
- Dagoberto Rodríguez in El Charro de las Calaveras as Actor
- Dagoberto Gama in Amores perros as Actor
- Dago García in El paseo 2 as Writer
Lists having Dago
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Teacher
- Baby Names that mean Good