Dakshith meaning and origin
Dakshith's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a boy name is largely used in Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Dakshith
Popularity of Dakshith
Dakshith is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our research, over 10 babies have been named Dakshith globally.
What numerology tells about Dakshith?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Looking for names similar to Dakshith? Please go through the following names
- Sphurti - Girl name Sphurti is used substantially in Hindi and Oriya, meaning of Sphurti is "Full of Energy"
- Dhuni - Particulary used in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada, Dhuni is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Dhuni is "River or Roaring"
- Gurnandish - Dominantly used in Marathi and Oriya, Gurnandish is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Gurnandish is "Guru NandishaGuru Ragavendra+Nandi+Eeshwara"
- Pratyaya - Used in Telugu and Malayalam, Pratyaya means "Thought or Perception" is aimed at girls
- Lankapuravidahaka is used particulary in Marathi, Malayalam and Oriya, Lankapuravidahaka means "The One who Burnt Lanka" is a boy name
Namesakes of Dakshith
We could not find any notable namesake.