Daphiny name meaning
What does Daphiny mean?
Girl name Daphiny is used principally in English has its origin in Old Greek language. Daphiny is form of everlasting and widely accepted Daphne. Old Greek name Daphne, meaning of Daphne is "Laurel and Laurel Tree" is used principally in English, Greek and German.
How do I pronounce Daphiny?
Three syllabled Daphiny is most commonly pronounced as d(a)-phi-ny.
Variants of DaphinyNames that rhyme with Daphiny
How popular is the name Daphiny?
Daphiny is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people globally have carried Daphiny as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Daphiny
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Do you like Daphiny? Other names you would love
- Thony - Of Greek origin, Atypical Thony means "Who Eats Flower" is used as a baby boy name
- Catelin means Pure mainly used for girls is came from Old Greek is prevalently used in English
- Nikoline came from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Nikoline is "Victory of the People" is prevalently used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Finnish
- Evza means Well Born and Noble has its origin in Old Greek and Czech is aimed at baby boys. Evza is short form of Evzen.
- Karyn - Used chiefly in English preeminent, Karyn means "Pure or Form of Catherine" is a unisex name is originated from Old Greek
Famous people named Daphiny
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Daphiny
- Girl names beginning with D
- Greek Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Tree