Denice name meaning
What does Denice mean?
The widespread girl name Denice means "Dedicated to Dionysos" is came from Old Greek is substantially used in English, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish. Denice is form of renowned and enduring Denise. Denise is feminine form of Dennis. Denise is form of Denis in French language. Meaning of Denise is Nun and God of the Vine is of Old Greek origin.
How Denice is perceived as a baby name?
Denice is a charming and elegant name for a baby girl that has been derived from the French language. It has a beautiful sound to it that makes it stand out amongst other names. Denice is known to be associated with individuals who are loyal, trustworthy, and dependable as it means follower of Dionysius. It also carries an air of sophistication and gracefulness that makes it perfect for parents who want their daughter to have a unique yet classic name. The name's simplicity makes it easy to spell and pronounce, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child's name to be easy to remember. Overall, Denice is a wonderful option for parents looking for an exquisite baby girl name with rich meaning and origin.
How do I pronounce Denice?
The three syllabled name Denice is pronounced, d(e)-ni-ce.
Variants of Denice
Dionysios, Dionysius, Dennice, Denise, Denis, Danise, Dionysia, Denisse, Dion, Dennis, Danette
View middle names that goes with Denice like Eth, Severine,Names that rhyme with Denice
How popular is the name Denice?
A common name in United States with over 10627 new-borns have been given the name since 1921. When at the peak of its usage in 1954, 451 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 411st position. Moreover, the given name has been to Denice is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. And also in Ireland. But Denice is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 5000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Denice globally.
Denice in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Denice
You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time.
Do you like Denice? You would love these names
- Rasa - Outlandish Rasa has its origin in Old Greek, Rasa means "Expressive, Full of Essence or Dew" and is used for baby girls is specifically used in Sanskrit and Arabic
- Aleczandria - Aleczandria's meaning is He Who Wards Off (Other) Men, Defender of Men and Form of Alexander is a baby girl name is rooted from Old Greek. Aleczandria is resultant of Alexandria.
- Fany - Fany's meaning is Crowning is of Greek origin is a girl name
- Christof - The infrequent boy name Christof is used especially in English, German and Danish, Christof means "He who Holds Christ in his Heart or Carrier of Christ" is originated from Old Greek and German
- Stephenson - Used majorly in English uncustomary, Stephenson is used as a baby boy name, Stephenson means "Wreath or Crowned" is of Old Greek origin
Sibling Names for Denice
If you have decided on the name Denice for your newborn, you may want to consider naming their siblings with matching or complementary names. Here is a list of sibling names that would pair well with Denice, ranging from classic to modern and unique options.
Names for Denice's sister
Brother for Denice
Famous people named Denice
- Denice Denton, American professor of electrical engineering and academic administrator
- Denice Duff, American actress, director, and photographer
- Denice Shakarian Halicki in Gone in Sixty Seconds as Producer
- Denice Sealy in The Freshman as Actress
- Denice Klarskov in Busty Babes USA as Actress
- Denice Kumagai in Clear and Present Danger as Actress
- Denice D. Lewis in End of Days as Actress
- Denice Edeal in video Woodchipper Massacre as Actress
- Denice Lee, from 2014 biography and history film Rubber Soul, who portrayed Yoko Ono.
- In 2011, Denice Hope played the role of Mavis in comedy flick Best Little Whorehouse in Rochdale.
Lists having Denice
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Den
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated