Deina name meaning
What does Deina mean?
Uncommon girl name Deina is rooted from Spanish commonly used in English language, meaning of Deina is "Deiene, Annunciation or Religious Holiday".
How do I pronounce Deina?
Two syllabled Deina is most commonly pronounced as de(i)-na.
Variants of Deina
View middle names that goes with Deina like Bridie, Bethanie, Tamia, Shania, Simonne, Narelle,Names that rhyme with Deina
How popular is the name Deina?
Deina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1964 and achieved its top ranking of 4635 in 1964. Over 101 babies in United States have been named Deina. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. Also, Deina is a familiar name in Brazil and Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have carried Deina as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Deina
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You are always open to new adventures. Change your perspective. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Parents who liked Deina, loved these names
- Virgie - Origin of Frequently Used and Timeless Virgie is in Latin is used in English, meaning of Virgie is "The Virgin and Pure" is bestowed upon both sexes. Virgie is abridged form of Virginia.
- Blagden is used in English, Blagden means "From the Dark Valley" used as a baby boy name came from English
- Vaill - Vaill's meaning is From the Valley is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in English
- Leland - Used primarily in English durable and customary, Leland is originated from Old English and is given to both genders, Leland means "Fallow Land, Land Lying Fellow or From the Meadow Land"
- Leksie is originated from Old Greek, Leksie means "Defender of Men, Feminine of Alexander and Defender of Mankind" and is largely used in English is used as a baby girl name. Leksie is derived from Lexie.
Famous people named Deina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Deina
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean Religious