Deorsa meaning and origin
Deorsa primarily is used in Gaelic aimed at baby boys is originated from Old Greek. Deorsa is variant form of pious and persistent George. George is equivalent of Georgius in English language. George's meaning is Earth Worker and Worker of the Earth is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of DeorsaNames that rhyme with Deorsa
Popularity of Deorsa
Deorsa is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Deorsa?
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more.
Looking for a name like Deorsa? Please go through the following names
- Cleofe largely is used in Italian is of Old Greek origin, meaning of Cleofe is "Glory of the Father or She who Shows Signs of Glory" is used as a girl name
- Tekla - The uncommon and venerable girl name Tekla is rooted from Old Greek which is dominantly used in Scandinavian and Icelandic languages, Tekla means "Glory or God"
- Astra - Astra's meaning is The Word Aster Which Means Star is used as a baby girl name and is notably used in English came from Old Greek and Old Norse
- Alala - Meaning of Alala is Mars Sister War Goddess is used notably in Greek and came from Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Nikia - The widespread unisex name Nikia means "Pure" has its origin in Old Greek and Arabic is used mostly in English
Namesakes of Deorsa
We could not find any notable namesake.