Jurek meaning and origin
Meaning of Jurek is Bauer is originated from Old Greek, used chiefly in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Polish is given to baby boys. Jurek is variation of lofty and virtuous Juri. Juri is derivation of George. Juri is equivalent of Georg in Russian language. Also Juri is equivalent of Georgius in Russian and Nordic languages. Old Greek name Juri, meaning of Juri is "Bauer, The Rose of Damascus in Syria and Earthworker". Jurek is variation of cherished and virtuous George. George is English cognate of Georgius. George means Earthworker and A Tiller of the Soil has origin in Old Greek. Jurek is short form of Georg. Georg is variant form of pious, long standing and eminent George. Also Georg is variant of sacred Georgius. Originated from Old Greek, Georg, Georg means "Earth and German Form of George". Jurek is shortened form of Jerzy. Jerzy is form of virtuous and customary George. Jerzy is form of Georg in Polish language. Also Jerzy is Polish form of Georgius. Origin of Jerzy is in Old Greek, meaning of Jerzy is "Farmer, Earthworker and Bauer".
Variants of JurekNames that rhyme with Jurek
Popularity of Jurek
Jurek is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now. But Jurek is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Jurek around the globe.
Jurek in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Jurek
You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice.
Looking for names similar to Jurek? Please go through the following names
- Evángelos is Greek cognate of Evangelist
- Bastiane is originated from Greek is principally used in Norwegian, Bastiane means "Honored" is aimed at baby girls
- Pamula - Unconventional Pamulas origin is Old Greek is used as a baby girl name and is specifically used in English, meaning of Pamula is "All and Greek Méli = Honey Or Pam-Mélās = All Black, All Black and Honeyed Sweetness". Pamula is resulted from Pamela.
- Mélina is originated from Greek, Mélina means "Black or Brown" is principally used in Greek
- Lamiah - Offbeat Lamiah is originated from Old Greek is used as a girl name, Lamiah means "Shine" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Jurek
- Jurek Becker, Polish-born German writer
- Jurek Martin, British-born journalist
- Jurek Dybal, Polish conductor and soloist double-bass