Juri meaning and origin
Origin of Unorthodox Juri is in Old Greek is predominantly used in Norwegian, Danish, Arabic, Slavic, Russian, Finnish, Estonian and Swedish and is aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Juri is "The Rose of Damascus in Syria, Farmer, Earthworker or Bauer". Juri is derived from George. George is equivalent of Georgius in English language. George's meaning is Worker of the Earth and Earthworker is rooted from Old Greek. Also Juri is form of Georgius in Nordic and Russian languages.
Variants of JuriNames that rhyme with Juri
Popularity of Juri
In Switzerland, Juri is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 147 on boy names chart when 61 babies were given the name Juri. There are over 631 babies that have been given the name Juri in Switzerland. Juri is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 160 people have been named Juri in United States.
But Juri is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in, India and Germany. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Juri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Juri
You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them.
Do you like Juri? Read these names too
- Saimeera - Girl name Saimeera is substantially used in Tamil and Arabic, Saimeera means "Brilliant or Energetic Girl or The Person with this Name"
- Rushd - Especially used in Arabic and Arabic, Rushd bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Rushd is "Sensible Conduct or On the Right Path"
- Taisir - Unisex name Taisir means "Facilitating or Making Easy" which of Arabic origin is predominantly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Baakir - The boy name Baakir is originated from African, Baakir means "Early, The Eldest Child or Eldest" is primarily used in African and Arabic languages
- Mumtaj - The girl name Mumtaj means "Variant of Mumtaz or Wife of Shah Jahan" is majorly used in Gujarati and Arabic
Namesakes of Juri
- Juri Misaki, female Japanese manga artist notable for drawing the 'Clannad' manga
- Juri Ueno, Ueno achieved mainstream success for playing the titular role in the live-action adaptations of manga 'Nodame Cantabile' for which she won Best Lead Actress at the 51st Television Drama Academy Awards
- Juri Kashkarov, former Soviet biathlete
- Juri Kurakin, former competitive ice dancer
- Juri Yokoyama, member of the Japan Women's National Team that won the gold medal at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Juri Osada, Japanese figure skater who is now a coach
Lists having Juri
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Earthworker