Dicki meaning and origin
Dicki is spelling variation of Dicky. Dicky is a variant of popular and venerable Dick. Dicky is short form of Dick. Anomalous Dicky has its origin in Germanic, Dicky means "Variant of Rick, Powerful Ruler and Dominant Ruler".
Variants of DickiNames that rhyme with Dicki
Popularity of Dicki
Dicki is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Dicki is a common name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 4000 people has been named Dicki globally.
Numerological analysis of Dicki
You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. Learn how to trust people more. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You always compete with yourself. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you.
Looking for a name like Dicki? Please go through the following names
- Braulia - Meaning of Braulia is Gleaming is rooted from Germanic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Packer - Of English origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Packer means "Wool Packer" used as a baby boy name is used in German and English
- Dietbert means Folk or Shiny is of Old High German origin
- Wernhard - The Wernhard has origin in Old High German, Wernhard means "Hard or Warn"
- Rigobert - Boy name Rigobert is of German and Germanic origin, Rigobert means "Illustrious, Shiny or Glory"
Namesakes of Dicki
We could not find any notable namesake.