Diya-al-Din meaning and origin
Boy name Diya-al-Din is used substantially in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Diya-al-Din is "Radiance of the Faith".Names that rhyme with Diya-al-Din
Popularity of Diya-al-Din
Diya-al-Din is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Diya-al-Din, loved these names
- Hamra means Fair Woman or Red is used largely in Arabic is commonly bestowed upon baby girls
- Abdut-Tawwab means Servant of the Most Forgiving (Allah) is used particulary in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Masiha - Meaning of Masiha is Helpfull Person is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- AbuAmr - Boy name AbuAmr is especially used in Arabic, meaning of AbuAmr is "Father of Amr"
- Jandarah - Specifically used in Arabic, Jandarah means "Name of a Sahabi RA" is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Diya-al-Din
We could not find any notable namesake.