Donelly meaning and origin
Donelly is variant of Donnelly. Donnelly means Dark Courage is predominantly used in English is originated from Celtic.
Variants of Donelly
View middle names that goes with Donelly like Timon, Boss, Fin, Pearse, Ties, Hoca,Names that rhyme with Donelly
Popularity of Donelly
Donelly is a familiar baby name in Colombia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Donelly as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Donelly?
You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You don't think twice before making a decision. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude.
Other names similar to Donelly
- Freda - The well-known and ever lasting unisex name Freda means "Protection, Safety or The Element Fridu Which is of the Meaning Peace Protection Safety" has its origin in Celtic, Old English and Germanic is used mostly in Swedish, Norwegian and German
- Tabann - Tabann's meaning is Shining, Splendid and Resplendent aimed at baby girls is of Celtic origin. Tabann is resultant of Taban.
- Kellie - Meaning of Kellie is Church or Monastery is especially used in Norwegian and Danish and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from Old Irish and Celtic
- Mariel - In fashion and Widely Accepted Mariel commonly is used in Norwegian and Scandinavian is of Hebrew and Celtic origin and a unisex name, meaning of Mariel is "Beloved, Wished-for Child or Drop"
- Lennox - Well-Known unisex name Lennox is used in English and Finnish has its roots in Celtic and Scottish, meaning of Lennox is "Field on River Leven or Field on the River Leven"
Namesakes of Donelly
We could not find any notable namesake.