Annida name meaning
On This Page
What does Annida mean?
Annida has its origin in Celtic, Arabic, Old Greek, Old English and Hebrew is mostly used in Greek is a baby girl name. Annida is derivation of Anita. Anita is short form of Anna.
Anita is Indian and Finnish cognate of Ana. Also Anita is Spanish form of Ann. Anita is also Spanish and English cognate of Anna. Anita is also Spanish equivalent of Juanita.
Anita means He (God) Was Gracious, Favour and Mercy has its origin in Hebrew.
How is Annida regarded as a baby name?
Annida is a beautiful baby girl name that has gained popularity due to its Spanish origins and meaning, which translates to "favored grace." It is a charming and unique name that has a melodic sound with an easy-to-pronounce structure.
Annida is not only a pretty name but also carries with it the connotation of being blessed and favored by grace. It has a soft ring to it, making it the perfect name for parents looking for something simple yet elegant for their baby girl.
The simplicity and elegance of this name make it stand out from other traditional names, making it an excellent choice for parents looking to give their child an unusual and individual identity.
How do I pronounce Annida?
Three syllabled Annida is pronounced as a-nni-da.Names that rhyme with Annida
How popular is the name Annida?
Annida is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Annida as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Annida?
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. People admire your spirit. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly.
Do you like Annida? Read these names too
- Mishael - Far-out Mishael majorly is used in English, Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Mishael is "Who is What God Is?, Light or Torch" aimed at both genders has origin in Hebrew
- Reha - Atypical and Modern girl name Reha is used in Oriya and Arabic, meaning of Reha is "Destroyer of Enemies or Star"
- Mahfooza - Chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic, Mahfooza bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Mahfooza is "Feminine of Mahfooz, Safeguarded or Well-protected"
- Leela - Atypical and Evergreen girl name Leela is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic, meaning of Leela is "Divine Drama or Amusement" is primarily used in Arabic and Marathi
- Bade - Bade's meaning is Surname and Bather aimed at baby boys is originated from Germanic and Arabic. Bade is short of Baden.
Sibling Names for Annida
If you're looking for sibling names that complement the unique and lovely name Annida, we've got you covered. Here are some suggestions for baby names that will align nicely with Annida's distinctive sound and style.
For a sister
Brother for Annida
Famous people named Annida
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annida
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure