Mariel meaning and origin
Frequently Used and Fashinable Hot Mariel has its origin in Hebrew and Celtic is used prevalently in Dutch, Scandinavian, English, German, Norwegian, Hebrew, Finnish, Swedish and Danish aimed at both genders, Mariel means "Sea of Bitterness, Bitter Sea, Wished-for Child, Rebellion, Beloved, Beautiful, Variant of Mary or Drop". Mariel is variation of everlasting and cherished Muriel. Muriel is variation of biblical, darling and immutable Mary. Muriel is derivation of Marie. Muriel is English form of Muireall. Also Muriel is English equivalent of Muirgel. Lofty and Sky-scraping Modish Muriel's origin is Celtic, Hebrew and Irish, meaning of Muriel is "Myrrh and Angel of June". Mariel is version of biblical and darling Marielle. Marielle is a form of mainstream sky-scraping, preeminent and biblical Mariel. Also Marielle is variant of widespread, biblical and everlasting Mary. Marielle is derivative of Mary. Marielle is diminutive of Marie. Marielle is French cognate of Marie. Marielle means Drop and Bitterness came from Hebrew. Mariel is resulted from Mary. Mary is form of Maria in English language. Also Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Pleasing and Mainstream In fashion Mary is originated from Egyptian and Hebrew, Mary means "Sea of Bitterness, Star of the Sea and Bitter". Mariel is diminutive of Mariella. Mariella is variant form of renowned, biblical and skyrocketing Mariel. Also Mariella is form of predominant and biblical Marielle. Mariella is derived from Mary. Mariella means Drop, Sea and Bitterness has origin in Hebrew. Mariel is diminutive of Mariella. Mariella is variant form of renowned, biblical and skyrocketing Mariel. Also Mariella is form of predominant and biblical Marielle. Mariella is derived from Mary. It is celebrated on August 15th.
Variants of Mariel
View middle names that goes with Mariel like Fame, Skyler, Rodrick, Darren, Kwan, Daron,Names that rhyme with Mariel
Popularity of Mariel
In United States, Mariel was once a common name since emerging in 1914 it has been given to over 6519 babies. When at its peak in 1992,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 120 years. Mariel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In France, it had been in use since 1911 and made it to the top 700 but has appeared since 2005. Over 192 babies in France have been named Mariel.
But Mariel is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Argentina and Mexico. According to our evaluation, over 80000 babies have been named Mariel globally.
Mariel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Mariel?
Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Parents who liked Mariel, loved these names
- Kasie means Descendant of Cathasaigh and Brave is a gender-neutral name is rooted from Celtic and Sanskrit. Kasie is spelling variation of Casey.
- Parzival has its origin in Old French and Celtic bestowed upon baby boys is predominantly used in English and Swedish. Parzival is German equivalent of Perceval
- Thanasis - Imperishable and Dominant Thanasis specifically is used in Greek came from Old Greek and Celtic is given to boys. Thanasis is form of Arthur in Greek language
- Tristana - Far-out Tristana is used commonly in Icelandic and Finnish, Tristana means "Legendary Celtic Hero" aimed at baby girls is originated from Celtic and Welsh
- Aidien - Meaning of Aidien is Born of Fire and Powerful used for boys is originated from Welsh, Old Irish and Celtic. Aidien is derivation of Aiden.
Namesakes of Mariel
- Mariel Hemingway, American actress
- Mariel Zagunis, American sabre fencer
- Mariel Rodriguez, Filipina commercial model, endorser
- Mariel Everton Cosmo Da Silva, Brazilian footballer
- Mariel Ocampo in Doble juego as Actress
- Mariela Roldán in Cero en conducta as Actress
- Marielena Logsdon in Forever's Not So Long as Actress
- Marielle Young in The Shame Game as Actress
- Mariel Kathryn Hunter in Wight Space as Actress
- Marielle Vigneau-Britt in Hartigan & Murray as Actress
- Marielle Holland in Louder Than Bombs as Actress
- Mariel Aragon in Beyond the Call as Actress
- Mariel Belanger in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse as Actress
- Marielle de Rocca-Serra in Roundabout American as Actress
Lists having Mariel
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Boy names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Mary