Edur meaning and origin
Edur's meaning is Snow is bestowed upon baby boys. Edur is version of loved Eder. Primarily used in Basque, Eder, meaning of Eder is "Good-Looking" is originated from Basque.
Variants of EdurNames that rhyme with Edur
Popularity of Edur
Edur is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Edur globally.
Numerological aspects of Edur
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Edur
- Denielig - Denielig's meaning is Judge or God is used dominantly in Breton
- Somchai - Girl name Somchai means "Real Winner"
- Urselmarie - Urselmarie means "Little Bear"
- Tasane - Thai name Tasane means "Beautiful View" is aimed at girls. Tasane is resultant of Tasanee.
- Elavali is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Elavali means "Earth" is normally bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Edur
We could not find any notable namesake.