Re meaning and origin
Re's meaning is Half Day aimed at baby boys is of Egyptian origin.
Variants of ReNames that rhyme with Re
Popularity of Re
Re is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Re is a common name in India, Indonesia and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Canada, Russia and China. As per our evaluation, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Re around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Re
The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Re
- Keprea - Of Egyptian origin, Keprea is used as a baby girl name, Keprea means "Emerging Sun". Keprea is derivation of Khepri.
- Thutmose - Of Old Egyptian origin, Thutmose bestowed upon baby boys, Thutmose means "Born of Thoth"
- Keb - Origin of New-fangled and Unexpected Keb is in Egyptian, meaning of Keb is "The Egyptian God Keb" is a boy name
- Ptah - Boy name Ptah is originated from Old Egyptian, meaning of Ptah is "Opener"
- Amsi means Embodiment of the Power of the Universe used for both genders has its origin in Egyptian
Namesakes of Re
We could not find any notable namesake.