MaraLyn meaning and origin
MaraLyn means Beautiful Waterfall or Blend of Marie or Mary and Lyn is used principally in English in general bestowed upon both boys and girls has its origin in Egyptian, French, Latin and Hebrew. MaraLyn is version of biblical and conifer Marilyn. Marilyn is a form of venerable and biblical Mary. Also Marilyn is a spelling variation of MARI;LIN. Marilyn is English equivalent of Mary or Maria. Famous Marilyn has its origin in Hebrew, Marilyn means "Combination of Mary and Ellen, Bitterness and Modern".Names that rhyme with MaraLyn
Popularity of MaraLyn
MaraLyn is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1917 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1938, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 875 on girl names chart when 64 babies were named MaraLyn. There are over 1306 babies that have been given the name MaraLyn in United States. MaraLyn is a common name in England while somewhat familiar name in Wales and Philippines. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named MaraLyn globally.
What numerology tells about MaraLyn?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life.
You would love these names similar to MaraLyn
- MariLee - Of Hebrew and English-American origin, Customary MariLee is a baby girl name, MariLee means "Beloved, Lady and Star of the Sea". MariLee is derivative of Mary.
- Horacien - Horacien's meaning is Egyptian Deity has origin in Egyptian
- Anubis - The uncommon and modern boy name Anubis means "God of Death" is originated from Egyptian
- Hathor - Hathor's meaning is House of Horus aimed at baby girls is of Egyptian origin
- Thutmose - Boy name Thutmose means "Born of Thoth" is rooted from Old Egyptian language
Namesakes of MaraLyn
We could not find any notable namesake.