Eleasha name meaning
On This Page
What does Eleasha mean?
The odd girl name Eleasha is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew is used chiefly in English. Eleasha is derived from Elysia. Elysia is English cognate of Alicia. Also Elysia is English cognate of Elizabeth.
Originated from Old Greek, Germanic and Hebrew, Odd Elysia is used chiefly in English, Elysia means "Elysium and Elysion". Also. Eleasha is resulted from Elisha. Elisha is derived from Elisabeth.Names that rhyme with Eleasha
How popular is the name Eleasha?
Eleasha is a unique baby name in England and Wales during its short run, it been to the top 600 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 561 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Eleasha.
Over 120 babies in England and Wales have been named Eleasha. The given name is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6787 (1980) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart.
As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Eleasha globally.
Numerological analysis of Eleasha
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Give yourself some personal space to think. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind.
You would love these names similar to Eleasha
- Isadore - Trendy and Perpetual Isadore is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, Isadore means "Gift of Isis" is predominantly used in English and German
- Vasilii is originated from Old Greek language is a baby boy name, majorly used in Russian, meaning of Vasilii is "Royal or Kingly"
- Caitie - Atypical Caitie primarily is used in English aimed at baby girls that originated from Old Greek, meaning of Caitie is "The Pure and Girls". Caitie is short of Caitlin.
- Sascha means Protector, Protect or Man or Alexandra is principally used in Norwegian and Swedish and a gender insensitive name has its origin in Old Greek, Russian and Greek
- Xandrine means Helper and Defender of Mankind, He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Man's Defender is originated from Old Greek used chiefly in French is bestowed upon girls. Xandrine is derived from Alexandra.
Famous people named Eleasha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eleasha
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -asha
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Fullness