Caitie name meaning
What does Caitie mean?
Used specifically in English unexpected choice, Caitie is rooted from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Caitie is version of perpetual, sacred and dominant Katie. Katie is short of Kate. Also Katie is a shortened form of Carine. Katie is also short form of Karine. Katie means Form of Katherine, The Pure and Virginal is rooted from Old Greek. Also. Caitie is variation of perpetual, well-liked and sacred Kate. Kate is resulted from Catherine. Kate is equivalent of Katherine in English language. Also Kate is Swedish cognate of Káti. Also. Caitie is short version of Caitlin. Caitlin is variation of commonly accepted Karine. Caitlin is resulted from Catherine. Caitlin is form of Katharina in Irish language. Also Caitlin is Gaelic and English cognate of Catheline, an Old French Form of Katharina.
How do I pronounce Caitie?
Two syllabled Caitie is pronounced as ca(i)-tie.
Variants of Caitie
Caytie, Kate, Katie, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Katherine, Káti, Cait, Kaitlin, Kalisa, Katja, Katielee
View middle names that goes with Caitie like Maurine, Theda, Anisah,Names that rhyme with Caitie
How popular is the name Caitie?
Caitie is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2007. Caitie is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our research, at least 400 people have been bestowed Caitie around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Caitie
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names similar to Caitie, for name hunters
- Yorine means Worker of the Earth is rooted from Greek is used in Breton
- Ermes - Boy name Ermes means "Heap of Stones or Cairn" and originated from Old Greek is chiefly used in Italian
- Kristoffer - Trendy Kristoffer came from Old Greek language bestowed upon baby boys which is used substantially in Finnish and Old Norse, meaning of Kristoffer is "Christ Carrier or Carrying Christ"
- Resi means The Hunteress is used predominantly in German and Tamil bestowed upon both genders has its origin in Old Greek
- Phebee - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Phebee is in Old Greek, meaning of Phebee is "Flower Name", principally used in English is given to girls
Sibling Names for Caitie
If you have decided to name your baby girl "Caitie," it is natural to wonder about some complementary sibling names. Whether you want to stick to a specific theme or just love cute and unique names, here are some ideas that could inspire you!
Sister for Caitie
Brother to Caitie
Famous people named Caitie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Caitie
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tie
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Torture
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Katherine