Elischeba meaning and origin
Girl name Elischeba is rooted from Hebrew which is primarily used in German language, Elischeba means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn".
Variants of ElischebaNames that rhyme with Elischeba
Popularity of Elischeba
Elischeba is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Elischeba?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Parents who liked Elischeba, loved these names
- Kenaz - The infrequent boy name Kenaz means "Bright" is of Hebrew origin
- Yoanna - Anomalous Yoanna has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name, Yoanna means "God is Merciful"
- Marilu - The odd girl name Marilu is primarily used in English is originated from Hebrew, Marilu means "Struggle or Famous"
- Jakez means One Who Supplants is used substantially in Breton. It is rooted from Hebrew
- Yakup - Boy name Yakup means "Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel" which is commonly used in Turkish has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Elischeba
We could not find any notable namesake.