Adhamh name meaning
On This Page
What does Adhamh mean?
Boy name Adhamh has origin in Hebrew is particulary used in Scottish, Irish and Gaelic languages. Adhamh is derivative of Adam. Adam's origin is Assyrian and Hebrew, meaning of Adam is "Red Earth, Ruby and To be Red".
How do I pronounce Adhamh?
The three syllabled name Adhamh is commonly pronounced as a-dha-mh. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ad-hamh.Names that rhyme with Adhamh
How popular is the name Adhamh?
Adhamh is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Adhamh?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
You would love these names similar to Adhamh
- Manolo - Unexpected Manolo is used substantially in Spanish, Italian and Hindi has origin in Hebrew aimed at baby boys, Manolo means "God with Us, Born of Mind or A Form of Emmanuel God is with us"
- Sarlic - Boy name Sarlic is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Sarlic is "Pain and Prince". Sarlic is a resultant of Sar.
- Abileana - The girl name Abileana has its origin in Hebrew, Abileana means "Grass". Abileana is a derivative of Abilene.
- Saar - Well-Liked Saar has its origin in Hebrew, Saar means "Form of God or Tempest Storm" and is given to both genders is majorly used in Punjabi, Sikh and Dutch
- Zamorah means From Zamora, Song and Praised is rooted from Hebrew is normally used for girls. Zamorah is derivative of Zamora.
Sibling Names for Adhamh
Adhamh is a popular name meaning ‘earth’ and ‘red’. Here is a list of perfect sibling names for Adhamh that have similar meanings or tones to bring the perfect balance in your family:
Names for Adhamh's sister
Names for Adhamh's brother
Famous people named Adhamh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adhamh
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Gaelic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Scottish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Human
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Ruby
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Humanity
- Baby Names that mean Creature
- Baby Names that mean Prophets
- Baby Names that mean Black