Elisheba name meaning
On This Page
What does Elisheba mean?
How do I pronounce Elisheba?
You can pronounce the four syllabled name Elisheba as ell-eye-shah-bah. The name can also be pronounced as e-lishe-ba or el(i)-sheba.
Variants of Elisheba
How popular is the name Elisheba?
Elisheba is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1974 but could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 174 babies that have been given the name Elisheba in United States.
In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1997. Also, Elisheba is a familiar name in Tanzania and Kenya. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Elisheba globally.
Numerological aspects of Elisheba
As a lover, you are passionate. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Looking for names similar to Elisheba? Please go through the following names
- Anouta - Anoutas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Anouta is "Graceful"
- Tanielle - Origin of Unfamiliar Tanielle is in Hebrew language is a girl name, meaning of Tanielle is "God is My Judge God has Judged and God is My Judge" is used prevalently in English. Tanielle is derivative of Daniela.
- Gurion - Gurion's meaning is Young Lion, Lion Cub and God aimed at boys is originated from Hebrew. Gurion is resultant of Gur.
- Jokeame - Meaning of Jokeame is God Judges On aimed at baby girls is of Hebrew origin. Jokeame is derived from Jokim.
- Leizel - Anomalous Leizel has its origin in Hebrew, Leizel means "Liezel" and is bestowed upon girls is predominantly used in German and Tagalog
Famous people named Elisheba
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elisheba
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Eli
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfection