Elpida meaning and origin
Meaning of Elpida is The Word Elpis with the Meaning Hope is specifically used in Greek which is rooted from Old Greek is aimed at baby girls.
Variants of ElpidaNames that rhyme with Elpida
Popularity of Elpida
Elpida is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2001. Elpida is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Elpida is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Elpida as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Elpida
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You possess great communication skills.
Other names similar to Elpida, for would be moms
- Edeise is originated from Greek, Edeise means "Son"
- Hele - Eminent Old Greek Hele is prevalently used in Finnish and Estonian is used as a baby girl name. Hele is Finnish cognate of Hella
- Kerrin - Rarefied Kerrin is used in Irish, Frisian and German, Kerrin means "The Pure" has its roots in Old Greek and Irish is bestowed upon both sexes
- Vasilisa - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Vasilisa came from Old Greek is notably used in Russian, meaning of Vasilisa is "Royal or Kingly" is used for girls
- Daldalos - Old Greek name Daldalos means "A Craftsman" is aimed at baby boys. Daldalos is resultant of Daedalus.
Namesakes of Elpida
- Elpida Romantzi, archer from Greece
- Elpida Tsouri, Member of Parliament
- Elpida, Greek singer