Emery meaning and origin
Loved and Venerable unisex name Emery is originated from Old High German and Germanic used mainly in English language, meaning of Emery is "Ruler of Work, Home Ruler or House and Powerful King". Emery is celebrated on 4 November.
Variants of EmeryNames that rhyme with Emery
Popularity of Emery
Emery was a popular name in United States. Over 40418 babies have been given the first name in 203 years. When at its peak in 2018, it ranked 92nd when 2993 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 203 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times
Emery is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2006 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2512nd. Also, it is among the top 600 boy names in France. Over 235 people have been named Emery in France. But Emery is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Burundi. According to our research, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Emery around the globe.
Emery in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Emery?
You are always open to new adventures. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself.
Other names similar to Emery
- Seryna - Seryna's meaning is The Word Serenus Which is of the Meaning Serene Clear Bright, Peaceful and Cheerful is mostly used in English is a baby girl name has its origin in Latin. Seryna is resultant of Serena.
- Millard - Eminent and Enduring Millards origin is Old English is prevalently used in English, meaning of Millard is "Mylen Meaning Mill or Guardian of the Mill" is used for both genders
- Lewys specifically is used in English came from Germanic aimed at baby boys, meaning of Lewys is "War or Fame"
- Chandell - The uncommon girl name Chandell has origin in Old French specifically used in English language, Chandell means "Like a Candle". Chandell is a derivative of Chandelle.
- Audreen - The girl name Audreen is used majorly in English, Audreen means "Noble Strength" is of Old English origin
Namesakes of Emery
- Emery Reves, writer, publisher
- Emery L. Frazier, Kentucky politician and Secretary of the United States Senate
- Emery Bonett, an English author and playwright
- Emery Walker, English engraver, photographer and printer
- Emery B. Denny, American jurist
- Emery N. Brown, M.D., Ph
- Emery, American post-hardcore band from Seattle
- Emery Barnes, Canadian professional football player and politician
- Emery Valentine, Alaskan politician and the sixth mayor of Juneau
- Emery Moorehead, former American football tight end/wide receiver
- Emery Roth, American architect of Jewish descent
- Emery J. San Souci, American merchant and politician from Rhode Island
- Emery D. Potter, U.S. Representative from Ohio
- Emery Andrew Rovenstine, American anesthesiologist best
- Emery Molyneux; was an English manufacturer of terracotta balloons, mathematical instruments and artillery of the Elizabethan age.
- Emery Bonnett in movie A Girl Must Live as Writer
Lists having Emery
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean King