Cicero name meaning
What does Cicero mean?
Used mostly in English long standing and prevailing, Cicero has its origin in Latin, Cicero means "Chick-Pea" is aimed at baby boys.
How do I pronounce Cicero?
Three syllabled Cicero is most commonly pronounced as ci-ce-ro.
Variants of Cicero
Ciceron, Ciro, Kurush, Kyros, Cyril, Cyrus, Ceril, Kyrillos, Ciris, SyrusNames that rhyme with Cicero
How popular is the name Cicero?
Cicero is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1881, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 395 on boy names chart when 41 babies were named Cicero. There are over 1433 babies that have been given the name Cicero in United States. But an extremely popular name in Brazil where every 1 in 900 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 220000 babies have been named Cicero globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cicero
You lack passion and wilderness. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people.
If you like Cicero, you would love these names
- Prosperus - The boy name Prosperus is rooted from Latin, Prosperus means "Lucky Desirable or Fortunate, Successful"
- Christèle means Disciple of the Christ has origin in Latin
- Leni - The atypical and fashinable in vogue unisex name Leni is of Old Greek and Latin origin, substantially used in Finnish and Danish languages, Leni means "Shining, Native of Magdala or The Torch"
- Valentino - Well-Known boy name Valentino came from Latin and Italian, meaning of Valentino is "Vigorous, The Strong or The Healthy" is dominantly used in Danish, Norwegian and Italian
- Mirella - Rare girl name Mirella is of Provençal and Latin origin, Mirella means "Admire or Admirable" is used particulary in Spanish and Finnish
Sibling Names for Cicero
Cicero is a unique and classic baby name that has been around for centuries. If you are looking for sibling names that complement the beauty and elegance of Cicero, we have put together a list of names that you may find inspiring. These names are timeless, timeless yet modern, and perfect for any family dynamic.
Names for Cicero's sister
Brother to Cicero
Famous people named Cicero
- Cicero C. Hammock, 22nd and 24th Mayor of Atlanta, Georgia
- Cicero Minor, son of Marcus Tullius Cicero,
- Cicero Washington Pruitt, was among the first Southern Baptist missionaries to Northern China
- Cicero, Roman statesman, orator, lawyer and philosopher,
- Cicero Salmon III in Re-launch as Actor