Emogene name meaning
What does Emogene mean?
Darling and Perennial girl name Emogene is of Celtic origin. Emogene is version of acclaimed Imogen. Origin of Darling and Perennial Imogen is in Celtic and Old Irish is used particulary in English, meaning of Imogen is "Innocent, Maiden and Last-born".
Is Emogene suitable to use as a baby name?
Emogene is a charming and unique name that is perfect for parents who are looking for an elegant and feminine name for their baby girl. What makes Emogene stand out is its Irish origin, which gives it a delightful touch of Celtic culture. This name has a delicate sound to it, and when pronounced correctly, it can roll off the tongue effortlessly. Emogene also carries with it the meaning "maiden," which adds another layer of beauty to this already enchanting name. Its simplicity yet elegance make Emogene an excellent choice for parents who want their daughter to have a distinctive name that exudes grace and charm.
How do I pronounce Emogene?
e-moge-ne is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Emogene. It can also be pronounced as em(o)-gene.
Variants of EmogeneNames that rhyme with Emogene
How popular is the name Emogene?
Emogene is common in United States where over 4858 new-borns have been given the name since 1886. When at its peak in 1927, 277 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 412nd position. Moreover, the given name has been to Emogene is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2004. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Emogene globally.
Numerological aspects of Emogene
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well.
Other names similar to Emogene
- Rayan means Soft Touch, Fresh or Consideration usually used for both genders, used especially in Hindi, Tamil and Oriya is of Celtic, Irish and Iranian origin
- Aeronwen - Meaning of Aeronwen is Aer Meaning Battle or Battle is rooted from Celtic used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Welsh
- Nolie - Lofty and Perpetual unisex name Nolie means "Commonly Refers to Christ's Birth and Christmas Festival and Born on Christmas" has its origin in English, Celtic and Latin. Nolie is variant spelling of Noelle.
- Eloan - Of Celtic origin, Eloan means "Wealth or Light"
- Gaëla - The Gaëla has its origin in Celtic, Gaëla means "Celtic Tribe, The Gaels or Who Invaded the British Isles or Settled In Wales"
Middle names for Emogene
Possible options for a child named Emogene include these familiar and famous middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Emogene.
Sibling Names for Emogene
If you're searching for sibling names that complement the unique style of the name Emogene, we've compiled a list of options to consider. From classic to modern, there's something for every taste and personality. Here are some great names that go well with Emogene:
Sister for Emogene
Names for Emogene's brother
Famous people named Emogene
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Emogene
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ene
- Baby Names that mean Innocent
- Baby Names that mean Maiden
- Baby Names that mean Daughter