Endymion meaning and origin
Endymion is used chiefly in English, Endymion means "A Shepherd or To Enter" and originated from Old Greek is given to baby boys.
Variants of Endymion
View middle names that goes with Endymion like Washington, Thon, Steffen, Jaxton,Names that rhyme with Endymion
Popularity of Endymion
Endymion is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Endymion
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did.
Do you like Endymion? You would love these names
- Solariss - Boy name Solariss has origin in Old Greek, Solariss means "Of the Sun". Solariss is derived from Solaris.
- Marynel - The offbeat girl name Marynel means "Sun Burst" has origin in Greek
- Cate - Originated from Old Greek, Offbeat Cate is mainly used in Swedish and English is a baby girl name, Cate means "Diminutive Form of Katherine or Innocent"
- Jorinde is used commonly in Low German, Dutch and German, Jorinde means "The Watchful or Bauer" and of Old Greek origin is a baby girl name
- Stevenson - Queer boy name Stevenson means "Crowning" has its roots in Old Greek and Greek languages is dominantly used in English
Namesakes of Endymion
- Endymion Porter, English diplomat and royalist