Thena meaning and origin
Odd girl name Thena is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek. Thena is variant form of biblical, ceaseless and illustrous Ana. Ana is variant form of biblical and enduring Anna. Ana is Slavic and Spanish equivalent of Anna. Also Ana is Slavic and Hawaiian equivalent of Anna. Ana is also form of Ananias in Finnish language. Ana is also equivalent of Anianus in Finnish language. Origin of Odd Ana is in Hebrew, meaning of Ana is "Wanted and Form of Anna". Also. Thena is short version of Mana.
Variants of Thena
View middle names that goes with Thena like Destinee, Murielle, Colette, Eria,Names that rhyme with Thena
Popularity of Thena
Thena is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1978 after 32 years of use since 1905. There are over 217 babies that have been given the name Thena in United States. Also, Thena is a familiar name in India. According to our research, at least 700 people have been bestowed Thena around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Thena
Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Do you like Thena? Other names you would love
- Aleka - Used largely in Low German and German atypical, Aleka aimed at girls and of Old Greek and African-Ibo origin, Aleka means "Noble"
- Popi means Flower is rooted from Old Greek and English and is aimed at baby girls is dominantly used in Hindi and Greek
- Zenia - Meaning of Zenia is Hospitality or Flower is mainly used in English, Italian and Norwegian and is bestowed upon girls has its origin in Old Greek
- Evgenia - Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Evgenia is substantially used in Norwegian, Greek and Finnish, a baby girl name, Evgenia means "Noble or Well Born"
- Sinara - Of Old Greek origin, Sinara bestowed upon baby girls, Sinara means "Artichoke". Sinara is derivation of Cynara.
Namesakes of Thena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thena
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Supernatural
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Affection