Engelbrecht meaning and origin
Engelbrecht is form of Engilberht in German language.
Variants of EngelbrechtNames that rhyme with Engelbrecht
Popularity of Engelbrecht
Engelbrecht is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 40 babies have been named Engelbrecht globally.
Engelbrecht in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Engelbrecht?
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. There's not a problem you cannot solve. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way.
Go through the following names similar to Engelbrecht
- Fura is originated from Old Norse language bestowed upon baby girls which is used substantially in Swedish and Icelandic, Fura means "Pine Tree"
- Paulus - The uncommon boy name Paulus came from Latin, prevalently used in Old Norse and Greenlandic languages, Paulus means "Small, Little, Humble"
- Sot is Swedish cognate of Sótr
- Valtar is Old Norse equivalent of Walthari
- Jágo - Prevailing boy name Jágo is principally used in Sami. Jágo is form of Jaakko in Sami language
Namesakes of Engelbrecht
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Engelbrecht
- Boy names beginning with E
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man